Proweb

Coming soon :) So sit back and relax
Proweb :: Resources :: Submit Resources :: Wesley 129 (Alternative Copy) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Rivera

Wesley 129 (Alternative Copy) (28th Nov 22 at 1:42am UTC)Quote Reply
"Don't think about it," she said. "Let's go to the best doctor. Your illness will get better gradually." Chu Zhongwang smiled instead. Of course, his smile was extremely ugly. Knowing that his wife had misunderstood him, he said, "I don't want to die now." Ms. Jin didn't know what else to say. She just cried. Chu Zhongwang said, "I have a question to ask you." At this point, he paused. Ms. Jin sobbed, "What are you asking? Just ask!" But Chu Zhongwang said, "Now I.." Don't ask.. Because of this problem. He said not here, and there was a strange noise in his throat, choking and unable to go on. Ms. Jin patted him on the back so that Chu Zhongwang could go on. Originally, Ms. Jin did not pay much attention to these details at that time, but later the development of the matter was too special, Ms. Jin recalled the situation at that time, outdoor digital signage displays , only to find the seriousness of what Chu Zhongwang said about "this problem". Chu Zhongwang continued, "This question.." I won't ask until the end. What I want you to promise now is that when I ask this question, you must answer me immediately and truthfully! Chu Zhongwang said later, it was a bit harsh, blue veins burst, the situation was very terrible, Ms. Jin did not know what her husband was going to ask, see her husband in this situation, she hurriedly said: "Answer!"! Answer! If you ask, I will answer. Chu Zhongwang stared at his wife again with a very strange look. At that time, Ms. Jin only felt that Chu Zhongwang's eyes were strange and did not know what they meant. Later, she knew what Chu Zhongwang wanted to ask, and of course, she understood what the eyes meant. Chu Zhongwang finally breathed a sigh of relief and said, "When the time comes, you must remember that you promised!" Ms. Jin nodded repeatedly, and Chu Zhongwang slowly lay down. Although modern medicine is not very advanced-it can't even deal with the virus that causes colds, it can accurately judge the life span of some terminally ill patients. After more than five months, Chu Zhongwang's condition is still getting worse day by day, although he has indeed invited many of the best doctors and tried many methods that claim to be miraculous. Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter Author: Ni Kuang This book is produced by "E Book Time and Space" for free; For more free e-books, please visit http://www.eshunet.com/。 hsdtouch.com
 Reply Printable View